- We are contracted with many plans but please verify with your insurance if we are in network and/or contracted with your plan.
- Please bring your insurance’s required Referral and/or Prior Authorization as required to see a specialist.
- Please verify with your insurance, your covered benefits for scheduled services.
- Please bring your most recent insurance card(s) for photocopy and correct billing. Please advise staff of all coverage and insurance plans.
- We require a photo ID such as a driver’s license.
- All applicable specialist copay’s, deductible and co-insurance are due at time of service.
- Please bring a current list of your medications with dosage and strength with you to your scheduled appointment.
- Please bring any related medical records to include, labs, radiology reports and pathology reports.
- COVID FAQS – we require a medical grade or K-95 mask to be worn in our office by patients per TPR protocols.
- Due to COVID-19 – only the patient is allowed in the office. (Exceptions are made for minors with parents and disabled patients that require physical assistance.)
- Please do not bring your children to appointment with you. No children allowed in waiting room.
- You will receive a notification link from Phreesia to complete check-in process; please complete at least 1 hour before appointment time Please arrive 30 minutes early to your appointment for registration process. (Mesa location)
- You will receive a notification link from Phreesia to complete check-in process; please complete at least 1 hour before appointment time. (Viscount)
- There is a $25.00 charge for processing form request such as FMLA, Disability and formal Provider dictated letters. (Mesa location)
- There is a charge of $25.00 for up to 25 pages and $25.00 for each additional 25 pages of medical records request received from the patient. Physician-to-Physician requests are free.
(Mesa location) – Patients, please be advised that our office policy is to have all new patients established by the Nurse Practitioner; this allows Dr. Farnam to attend to his busy surgery schedule. This also allows the NP to work the patient up, order any necessary tests such as; labs and radiology to be performed prior to seeing Dr. Farnam to schedule requested surgery. This care is provided and coordinated with Dr. Farnam as supervising physician.
(Mesa location) We do have medical students and residents in rotation at this location attending with Dr. Farnam in exam room on occasions.